Social Media Intern
Desired Weekly Commitment: Minimum of 10 hours per week in the office (Chapel Hill, NC location) with the potential for more hours.
Pay rate: Starting at $12/hour
THE rAVe Agency is seeking a social media intern who will be responsible for executing company and client social media strategy and working across key social media channels including, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc. This role will offer the intern a total immersion into the B2B social media environment, digital communication, digital marketing and more. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, work well with others, be able to manage multiple projects and have the ability to work on off hours at some times.
- Social media community management on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. for both in-house accounts and clients
- Scheduling content on social channels (usually under supervision)
- Maintaining social media calendars
- Assist social media manager with client social work
- Track key social media analytics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Use social media tools to measure success of social posts for client campaigns
- Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail
- Must have an interest in marketing and social media management
- Familiarity with social media tools
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects/responsibilities at once
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite a strong added bonus
- Ability to travel to events or trade shows with ample warning
- Note: time spent traveling for projects will be paid at a (very comfortable) flat rate
Interested? Apply below!